Monday, March 21, 2016 -- Loews Madison Hotel
A banquet honoring Americans for Safe Access Award winners will be held Monday, March 21, 2016 at the Loews Madison hotel in Washington, DC. Join ASA and advocates from across the country as we celebrate those who make a difference in the lives of patients every day.
Since 2002, ASA has promoted excellence in the medical marijuana movement. The ASA Excellence Awards program recognizes individuals who have made extraordinary contributions to Safe Access, programs that exemplify the highest standards and organizations that have conducted activities to promote and expand safe access.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of the most important night for Safe Access!
2016 ASA Excellence Award Winners
- Patient Advocate of the Year: Terrie Best
- Patient Lobbyist of the Year: Yami Bolanos
- Elected Official of the Year: Allen Peake, Gillibrand and Booker
- Action Group of the Year: Georgia’s Hope
- ASA Chapter of the Year: Sonoma County
- Researcher of the Year: Dr. Marcel Bonn-Miller
- Medical Professional of the Year: Meredith Fisher-Corn, MD
- Journalist of the Year: Tony Dreibus
- Courage Award Winner: Christine Stenquist